Fyrkuna Metal Works – Liberia
Fyrkuna Metalworks is a Liberian owned company with a German manager, Manfred Zbrzezny, working since 2007 using quality welding materials from Kjellberg. We specialize in Weapon conversion “arms into art“. Tweh Farm, Bushrod Island, Liberia.
- Metal carpentry
- Heavy duty welding
- Weapon conversion “arms into art“
- Artistic design
- Improved cooking stoves
- One manager and artistic blacksmith/ designer
- One blacksmith
- Two welder
- One apprentice
- Tables , benches and banister made from weapon scrap at Marlin Corner
- Two trees from weapon scrap for Save the Children U.K.
- Entrance grill door, banister, window bars, underground and day fuel tank at LBDI-branch 9th street
- Banister, grill doors, window bars , steel doors and supports at National Election Commission 10th street Sinkor
- Gates and fence at Insurance Company of Africa , Sinkor
- Window bars, steel doors and supports for solar panels for GTZ Police Promotion Project, Lofa County
- Massive cash boxes for Care International microloan project.
- We are certified producer for the red fire pot, an improved cooking stove for liberian use. This is part of a project by Giz- Endev.
To maintain our capacity in professional welding we are able to contract certified african welders.
Training workshops for the producers of improved cooking stoves ( red fire pot) have been conducted at our facility.
- +231 8869 63969