Fyrkuna Metal Works – Liberia
Fyrkuna metalworks is a Liberian owned company with a german manager, Manfred Zbrzezny. Working since 2007 we specialize in weapon conversion, “Arms into art ” Furthermore we execute metal construction and design works in steel.
Broom Camp, Brewerville, Montserrado County, Liberia
- Metal carpentry
- Heavy duty welding
- Weapon conversion “arms into art“
- Artistic design
- Improved cooking stoves
- One manager and artistic blacksmith/ designer
- One blacksmith
- Two welder
- Two apprentice
Treemade of weapon scrap at the Peace Hut, Todi commissioned by UN Women Tables ,benches andbanister made from weapon scrap at Marlin Corner
- Two trees from weapon scrap for Save the Children U.K.
- Entrance grill door, banister, window bars, underground and day fuel tank at LBDI-branch 9th street
- Banister, grill doors, window bars, steel doors and supports at National Election Commission 10th street Sinkor
- Gates and fence at Insurance Company of Africa, Sinkor
- Window bars, steel doors and supports for solar panels for GTZ Police Promotion Project, Lofa County
- Massive cash boxes for Care International microloan project.
- We are a certified producer for the red fire pot, an improved cooking stove for Liberian use. This is part of a project by Giz-
To maintain our capacity in professional welding we are able to contract certified African welders.
Training workshops for the producers of improved cooking stoves ( red firepot) have been conducted at our facility.
- +231 8869 63969